Welcome back to the Fitness Center!
The Upper Lasell Fitness Center has changed since your last visit.
For health and safety reasons, Lasell Fitness Center access is limited to students attending “in-person” who are part of the COVID testing protocol. To enter the facility, all users will need to swipe in using their Williams ID and will be required to show proof of compliance (via CoVerified) with daily health status and COVID testing requirements.
For the safety, health, and enjoyment of our users, here are some of the changes we have implemented:
Equipment has been removed and/or rearranged to be in compliance with mandatory physical distancing guidelines.
Extra cleaning products and hand sanitizer will be provided for your use. Custodial and Fitness Center Staff will be implementing scheduled and intense cleaning of the facility, equipment, and restrooms.
You’ll enter and exit from the main entrance off of Spring Street and follow purple and gold signage to keep everyone safe and socially distanced.
Fitness Center users must sign up for a time. Each reservation is for 45 minutes and you are only permitted to use the equipment/specific machine that you are registered for. If you are not able to make your reservation, please cancel ASAP to allow others to sign up. Repeated no shows may be blocked from further sign-ups. This system will help avoid equipment sharing, allow for adequate cleaning, and keep occupancy in compliance with state guidelines.
Equipment Available for Reservation
New Fitness Center Rules:
- Masks are required to be worn at all times(over your mouth and nose), except for brief periods when drinking from a water bottle.
- Arrive at Lasell Gym no earlier than 10 minutes before your reservation. If you are earlier than 10 minutes, you will be asked to wait outside (see map for new entrance to Fitness Center).
- When waiting in line, always maintain a 6-foot distance from others.
- Check in with the onsite monitor before entering.
- Please sanitize your hands upon entry and exit.
- Restrooms are available, if needed. Plan in advance to avoid use if possible.
- Locker rooms will remain closed. Users are encouraged to come dressed ready to work out; there are limited cubbies to store personal belongings.
- Water fountains have been adjusted to filling only stations, please bring your own water bottle.
- Wear a clean dry pair of shoes inside the facility. Outdoor shoes can be left near the entry/exit door.
- At the end of your reservation period you will need to clean and sanitize your equipment. Paper towels, cleaner, and hand sanitizer will be provided.
- You will then gather your personal items and exit the Fitness Center the same way that you entered.