Sports Performance Values
Sports Performance Principles
- Exemplify professionalism, strong communication skills and the ability to educate
- Increase the athleticism of each athlete, while reducing the chance of injury
- Understand each athletes’ psychological and physiological needs
- Offer numerous training modalities to physiologically manipulate the athlete while promoting interest
- Initiate and maintain communication with all coaches, administration and sports medicine staff
- Provide a structured program with the ability to adapt
Fall 2020 and our Performance Tent
- 24 fully equipped, non-shared training stations
Oct. 29 – Early Winter Mix – Sides down, masks up and heaters on!
March 1 – Zippered up, heated and ready to go!