Covid-19 Safety Guidelines
Tent / Station Cleaning Guidelines
These rules must be followed at all times when in the strength tent:
- Masks are required to be worn at all times.
- Arrive at tent no earlier than 10 minutes before your reservation.
- Sanitize hands upon entering the tent and proceed to your training station
- Remain at your station while maintaining a 12′ distance from other users
- Training intensity should be modified to avoid overexertion while wearing a mask during high intensity workouts.
- Training loads should be modified to avoid the need for a “spotter” during resistance training
- Training sessions will end promptly at 45 minutes to avoid overlap
- Sanitize hands when your workout is complete and begin the disinfection process
- get a glove, spray bottle and cloth
- glove should be worn on wiping hand only
- spray and wipe all used equipment
- spray and wipe platform last
- put cloth in laundry bucket and discard your glove into trash
- exit the tent
- Sports performance staff will be available to guide you to your equipment and answer any questions you may have